Well, I have been quite lax in blogging for almost the whole month of December, due to a number of things:
- Many projects going on: speaking, overseeing our church’s upcoming 40 Days of Community campaign, plans for an upcoming staff transition next month, church directory project, church logo, Christmas Eve services (graphics and music), women’s Christmas dessert (music), completion of Alpha course, Christmas decor, small group, a few Christmas celebrations… and that’s just the church stuff.
- Albert finished up his job teaching at William Jessup. Sad (because he loves teaching) but happy (because he hates grading) and bad for our family (because of loss of finances) and good for our family (because now he’s home more and able to keep things afloat at home since he is a primary contributor on the home front).
- Went to visit family down in the Bay Area for Christmas.
- I went through a pretty serious few days of lack of motivation while Albert and Daniel took another visit down to the Bay Area, but have now recovered now that they are home. Yay!
- Have been starting my jewelry-making hobby and launched a website to sell. Pretty slim pickings right now as I’m just getting started but it’s been fun!
- Have been investigating taking better photos of jewelry and experimenting with a program called Bento to create a database of jewelry.
- Continually have reinvented my organizational systems, which takes time. Reorganized my shelves, bathroom, kitchen, desk, daily planner, hall storage, both kids’ rooms, bead storage system.
- Have been helping with the Davis Junior High/Senior High orchestra CD/DVD ordering.
So that’s just a sampling of what’s been going on. I’ll post details in the upcoming blogs.