Since I have started taking some sleeping medication (that offsets my inability to sleep that is caused by other medication), I have had a lot of dreams. Every night I wake up remembering 2, 3, 4 or more dreams.
And they sure are bizarre.
• Getting invaded by aliens that had flying saucers that looked like telephone handsets.
• Taking an elevator up to a land that floated in the sky that had long mushrooms.
• Riding a 15-foot robotic ostrich.
• Dying and going to heaven and walking around thinking, “I’m sure heaven doesn’t look like this. This looks like a Star Wars set.”
• Escaping from someone who wanted to kidnap me to make money off my ability to fly.
• Waking up from cyber sleep and finding I’m the only survivor of an alien attack. (Hmmm… I seem to have a lot of science fiction dreams!)
• Catching babies dive-bombing off a four-foot high step.
• Stuffing a big sea monster down a sink garbage disposal.
• Riding on half of a horse saddle that had a joystick that I could maneuver to fly around.
• Washing dishes in a sink made of cordura fabric that zipped out of the back of a theater seat.
I suppose people who interpret dreams would have a field day with this.
But I just blame it on the drugs.